CEIA HI-PE Multi-Zone Metal Detector
Walk Through Metal Detector
Out of stock
High-Performance Walk-Through Multi-Zone Metal Detector
The basic model in this series is CEIA HI-PE Multi-Zone and is distinguished by its extremely simple installation and usage and high levels of reliability and tolerance to interference from external electromagnetic sources.
- Accurate Magnetic, non-magnetic, and mixed-alloy metal weapons detection
- Throughput and strong discrimination
- Excellent immunity to environmental interference
- Unparalleled Reliability
- Speedy Installation
Ability to identify a wide variety of dangerous artifacts consisting of magnetic, non-magnetic metals and mixed alloys
Fast, detailed analysis of all parts of the body in transit, from the level of the shoe to the crossbar
The HI-PE is a high-performance Multi-Zone Metal Detector walk-through that complies with all international safety requirements. In fact, a 'height on person' display indicates the location of the weapon on the person by means of illuminated LEDs.
The CEIA HI-PE allows for a high degree of discrimination between essential masses of metal, such as arms( Weapons) to be detected, and personal metal effects. And when electrical noise is detected, exceptional sensitivity to environmental interference makes it easy to use. The detection Capability is independent of the speed of transit.
Superior CEIA reliability reduces the total cost of ownership.
No periodic re-calibration and preventive maintenance required.
Accurate Magnetic, non-magnetic, and mixed-alloy metal weapons detection
Wide variety of gun threat detection to 1⁄2 cutter blade
Throughput and strong discrimination
Outstanding immunity to external interference
High precision bidirectional counter with compensation for automatic rescreening (option)
The programmable random alert capacity of 0 percent to 100 percent (option)
Powered by safe DC low voltage
Normal Interfaces: RS-232, Infrared interfaces
Other interfaces available: Ethernet, USB
- Self-diagnostic continuous device
- Proven consistency
- No requirement for frequent re-calibration and preventive maintenance
- No scheduled repairs
- Fully Digital Interface
Walk-through structure of gates
- State of the art, durable and washable panels
- Safe against aging, weather, and wear
Unit of Central Control
- Ergonomic and durable layout
- Alphanumeric monitor with high visibility and programming keyboard
- Constructed from advanced plastics or stainless steel and anti-vandal construction (option)
- Access to a hardware key-protected front panel and two password levels
- Visual signals: multi-zone display bar for “height on person” localization; 2 light bars with a selectable indicator of entry/exit and pacing; Green and red display signals proportional to the mass of the target detected.
- Audio signals: 10 constant and pulsed selectable tones; 10 selectable intensities of sound ranging from 0 to 90 dB at 1m
Type of signaling
- Visual: fixed or proportional to the transit mass - visible from 6m under 4000lux illumination.
- Indication of the visual zone: 2, 4, 8, or 20 selectable separate zones
- Remote by RS-232, Infrared Remote-Control Unit or 10/100 base T Ethernet interface
- Security level: command for International Standard (IS)
- Alphanumeric monitor and keyboard Local by Control Unit
- User and super-user passwords-protected programming access
- Fast reset time for a high throughput rate, as short as 0.2 seconds
- Quite high speed for detection (up to 50 ft/sec.)
- Inbound, outbound, and Protection Level Data one-touch key reading