KS-800 Professional Grounding Radar
2 In Stock
- New software is in the KS 800. The following benefits were built into the new software:
- Continuous measurement is possible without returning to the starting location
- In the software, the recording data are automatically saved; you don't need to do anything.
- click the record button
- The measurement can be saved and is automatically presented in the measurement image.
- The 3D image is immediately viewable after the automatic conversion to the 3D display.
- The measurement can be loaded into Voxler and saved to an external storage device. Automatic updates can be deployed through the Internet.
- It is advantageous to surface search for tiny materials.
- Low-lying materials are best presented
THE GROUND RADAR KS800
• Antenna: T/R
• Depth performance: 30-60m (limestone)
• Battery: built-in lithium polymer 15Ah
• Mobile with trolley
• Compact design Handling on the measuring field by 1 person
• Shipping: 2 boxes
• Compact design
• Foldable (transport)
• Waterproof and shockproof touchpad
• 2D and 3D software touchpad
• USB socket for exporting to USB
• Improved data processing
• Resolution 1-6m
• Max. sampling rate 200 ms/s
• Buffer memory 16KS
• Rise time 14 ns
• Vertical resolution 8 bit
• Timebase ranger 10ns/1s
• Timebase accuracy +/- 100ppm
With this FMCW ground radar, it is not necessary to exchange the antenna for different depth ranges!
Dimensions:Height: 26cm without chassis / 1.25cm with chassis