Garrett PD6500i Walk Through Metal Detector
walk through metal detector
4 In Stock
PD 6500i under the SAFETY Act is an "Approved Product for Homeland Security"
With superior pinpoint technology and unprecedented discrimination characteristics, the PD 6500i leads the industry. The PD 6500i is the walk-through of choice for security professionals worldwide, built for optimum throughput without compromising security.
- 33 pinpoint zones to define several target points correctly on the left, middle, and right sides of the body from head to toe.
- More than 20 basic programs for efficiency in security applications.
- Dual detection: The PD 6500i is the equivalent of two detectors in one, with transmitters and receivers on each panel. The PD 6500i offers superior identification, uniformity, and efficiency by scanning from both sides.
- Superior target analysis, ferrous and non-ferrous weapons detection, discrimination, and higher throughput are provided by advanced broadband detection technology.
- Directional counter for counting with four settings (forward, reverse, subtract in reverse, and bi-directional).
- Superior versatility: selectable environments for airports, courthouses, hospitals, classrooms, facilities, special events, mass transit, loss prevention, and many other applications.
- Networking capacity: networking, remote control, reporting, data analysis and group management are supported by CMA.
- Complies with IP55/65 moisture and external matte safety requirements.
- 24-month limited warranty: parts and labor.
- Pacing lights display universal "wait" and "proceed" traffic control signals at the entrance.
- Internal USB port for software updates
This Product is Not for sale in USA regionWith superior pinpoint technology and unprecedented discrimination characteristics, the PD 6500i leads the industry. The PD 6500i is the walk-through of choice for security professionals worldwide, built for optimum throughput without compromising security.
PD 6500i under the SAFETY Act is a "Approved Product for Homeland Security"
When fitted with a battery module and caster package, the Garrett PD 6500i is suitable for special event use. This choice allows for fast, simple deployment without wires at special events, stadiums, colleges, and other large venues to deal with. In minutes, at a moment's notice, a checkpoint can be set up or transferred to another place to meet security needs.