Garrett Goldmaster 24K Metal Detector
2 In Stock
- SENSITIVITY - Set the sensitivity at a level that does not result in false signals from the ground. Very strong ground may result in the symbol on screen and a loud sound - this means the sensitivity is too high.
- GROUND BALANCE - With the default setting, the detector will use XGB to automatically ground balance. Tap to lock the ground balance to the current setting. Tapping when the ground balance is locked will update the current ground setting to what is under the coil.
- GROUND SCAN - Hold to put the detector into Ground Scan mode. The top bar displays the ground strength and the two digit numbers display the ground type (phase). Useful for tracing paystreaks. Sensitivity Adjust other settings FEATURES continued
- IRON CANCEL - Tap to silence hot rocks, trash and mineral changes in both audio modes. Hold to adjust the Iron Cancel setting (tap the button to cancel high-wrap hot rocks). Note that this setting may decrease the detector’s sensitivity to very small gold, but is necessary in difficult ground conditions.
- VOLUME and THRESHOLD - Tap to adjust the volume with the up and down buttons. Press and hold for one second to adjust the threshold with the up and down buttons (“th” displays on the screen). With the volume at levels over 8 you can enable Boost 1 and Boost 2 for maximum sensitivity.
- AUDIO MODE - With the displayed on screen, the detector is in “BEEP” audio mode (high tone = good target, low tone = bad target). The default setting (without on screen) is a traditional All-Metal audio mode with greater sensitivity to small targets.
- SAT - SAT can smooth out ground inconsistencies. Press and hold for one second to adjust it (“Sa” displays on screen, 2 is the default setting).
- PINPOINT - Hold for non-motion pinpoint mode. In difficult ground this mode may be affected by mineralization.
- BACKLIGHT - Tap to enable the backlight (this reduces battery life). 10. FREQUENCY SHIFT - Hold when turning the detector on to shift frequency (useful when there is EMI). Use and to change frequencies. Power off to save the selection.
- FACTORY RESET - Hold when turning on the detector. Press and hold button when “Fd” is on screen to reset the machine to factory default.