OKM Rover C4 Metal Detector
3 In Stock
Rover C4 could be a powerful metal detector and 3D ground scanner designed to search for buried treasures and underground gold minerals. simple handling, bilingual operation, correct measurements, and visual 3D graphics are simply some of the distinctive features of this detector.
- 3D Visualization
- 3D Ground Scan
- Color display / Touchscreen
- Exchangeable probes
- GST / EMSR
- Internal memory
- LED lighting
- LED Orbit
- Live Sound
- Mineral Scan
- Multilingual operation
- Rechargeable high-capacity battery
- Wireless technology
The Rover C4 generates graphical 3D pictures of underground treasures, localized anomalies, and gold minerals. this enables you to see the dimensions and depth of potential finds before excavation.
We improved the metal detection technology of the OKM Rover Series and created the Rover C4. With this sensor and 3d ground scanner, we modify your treasure searching experience. we combined 3 former OKM detectors (Rover C, Rover C II, and Rover Gold) into Rover C4.
This treasure detector is simple to handle via the touch screen. It will find lost treasures (coins, rings, jewelry, etc.) as well as void structures (tunnels, caves, chambers, sepulchers, etc.).
Additional features of the Rover C4 are:
- Operating Modes Supported: Ground Scan, PinPointer, Mineral Scan, Magnetometer The user interface in many different languages
- Touch screen operating with various hardware buttons
- Multilevel led lighting in dark environments to handle the detector
- Transfer of wireless data
- Standard Probe and Super sensor with an innovative led orbit
The detector also has an advanced led-orbit, which visually shows subterranean targets. While the ground scan emitted colorful lightweight by this led sphere for direct detection of metals and cavities.
Rover C4 scanning functions
Ground Scan lets you create 3D underground images and render buried coins, rings, gems, and similar treasures.
Mineral Scan is used to locate deposits of natural gold.
Metal detector Rover C4 Ground scanning
Ground Scan is one of the most versatile modes in our 3D metal sensors. This procedure is used to search the rectangular region for the measurement of structures and objects from underground.
Detectable objects can be found with our OKM 3d Rover C4 ground scanner:
Treasures Lost and Precious Metals Secret
Chests of treasure, gold coins, gems, silverware, sculptures, valuables in general, buttons, medals, etc.
Voids and cavities underground
Tunnels, tombs, houses, cellars, tombs, dugouts, shelters, bunkers, etc.
Minerals from natural gold
Gold ore, deposits of gold, gold veins, etc.
The treasure hunter explores the region of interest by walking across the field in a very certain way (Zig-Zag or Parallel). The 3D Visualizer program generates a 3D picture that reflects all underground structures detected with all documented information. You then know where the jewels are in the ground and how deep.
3D data analysis with visualizer 3D software
All data recorded by the Okm Rover C4 Treasure detector can be transferred to 3D software for accurate 3-dimensional analysis during a field scan or mineral scan.
Identify lost treasures and possible artifacts
You can see various colors of the goals. If the color information is iron, steel, precious metal (Gold, Silver, Bronze, Copper), or void structure, you'll find the color information (cave, tunnel, grave, chamber).
Place and depth determination
The program indicates how deeply the target is buried in the earth and the location of the detected anomalies depending on the chosen soil.
Dimensions of the object
Visualizer 3D can also measure the dimensions of hidden goals and buried objects in addition to depth detail.
Computer minimum requirements
- CD-ROM drive: minimum 4x
- Interface (Data transmission): USB
- Free disk space: minimum 50 MB
- Working memory (RAM): minimum of 256 MB
- Graphics card: minimum 128 MB, OpenGL-compatible
- Processor: Minimum 1.2 GHz
- Operating system: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Technology: Bluetooth
- Frequency:4 – 2.4835 GHz
- Maximum Transfer Rate:1 Mbps
- Receiving Sensitivity:–85 dBm
- Maximum Range: 10 m
- Dimensions (H x W x D):390 x 300 x 140 mm
- Weight:about 1.5 kg
- Input voltage (max.):11 – 13 V DC / 6 W
- Processor / Main CPU: Cortex M3, 32 MHz
- Processor / Slave CPU:Cortex M0, 24 MHz
- Display:5” Resistive touch, 480 x 320 Pixel
- Display CPU: Cortex M3, 32 MHz, 128 KB RAM
- Data memory:4 GB
- Sample rate:1024 values / second
- Measurement resolution:16 bit
- Operating temperature:–10°C – 60°C
- Storage temperature:–20°C – 70°C
- Audio:Internal speaker / Bluetooth
- Waterproof: No
- Air humidity:5% – 75%
- Weight:4 kg
- Length:445 mm
- Diameter tube / LED Orbit:35 mm / 65 mm
- Technology: SCMI-15-D
- Weight:9 kg
- Length:960 mm
- Diameter tube / LED Orbit:50 mm / 65 mm
- Technology: SCMI-15-D
The technical data are average values. Minor deviations are possible during operation.