OKM Rover UC
2 In Stock
Uncover: detector for the unnoticed treasure hunting as a walking stick
Depth measurement: Customers discovered items up to 20 m deep.
Cases of use: cavity detection, treasure hunting, archeology, military detection
Modes of operation: ground scanning, pinpointer, magnetometer
Objects detectable: trunk, hole, tunnels.
3D Ground Scan
Color display / Touchscreen
GST / EMSR
Undercover Metal Detector
The Rover Series 3D metal detectors are not just simple audio detectors. In addition, excellent 3D graphics of the scanned underground can be created. Because of the Single Sensor-Technology these detectors are suitable for the detection of hidden objects.
Rover UC is the new metal detection technology that enables a new, smaller, lighter and more compact detector to be introduced than previously built. The unit is controlled by smartphone so a computer does not need to see buried objects.
The Metal Detector Rover UC is disguised as a stick that can be used to search areas where common detectors cannot be used. You can scan places you can never scan before without exciting the public interest and getting curious looks.
1x Controller (smartphone with headphones, USB cable and charger)
1x Wireless Telescopic Probe
1x Software Visualizer 3D Studio Standard Edition
2x AA battery 1.5 V
1x Carrying bag
1x Shipping carton
1x Quick Start Guide
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 730 – 1400 x 40 x 60 mm
- Weight: about 0.65 kg
- Operating temperature: –10°C – 50°C
- Storage temperature: –20°C – 60°C
- Waterproof: No
- Processor: Dual-system, Atmel AtMega CPU, 20 MHz
- Voltage: 2x AA Primary battery (1.5 V, 2600 mAh) or 2x Rechargeable NiMh (1.2 V, 2600 mAh)
- Operating time: about 10 h
- Air humidity: 5% – 75%
- Sensor technology: SCMI-15-D
- Technology: GST / EMSR
- Interconnect: Bluetooth, Class 2
Computer minimum requirements
- CD-ROM drive: minimum 4x
- Interface (Data transmission): USB
- Free disk space: minimum 50 MB
- Working memory (RAM): minimum 256 MB
- Graphic card: minimum 128 MB, OpenGL-compatible
- Processor: Minimum 1.2 GHz
- Operating system: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Technology: Bluetooth
- Frequency: 2.4 – 2.4835 GHz
- Maximum Transfer Rate: 1 Mbps
- Receiving Sensitivity: –85 dBm
- Maximum Range: approx. 10 m
The technical data are average values. Minor deviations are possible during operation.